hi there i am going to knockhill on the 20th. have you been on the track before? if you have what was i like?

i am taking the sr on relay looking ford to it. i have a track car as well but its not finished yet :lol:

Love Knockhill, one of my fave tracks even though I have never been there :lol:

Whats this track car your building then? :lol:

it was a rover 214 that wee had in the garage and i didn't no what to do with it then i seen a rover 220 (tomcat) that had been in a big smash! so i sed mmmmmmm i got that for £150!! the engine was good so i swopped the engine over so its a 2 letter turbo, apparently they cum standard with 200bhp. i have striped it all the seats out just a bucket seat its fast as fuk!!! but i am waiting to get a head gasket kit so i am just going to take the sr on the 20th

what you think?

Roverturbo-1.jpg

Roverturbo.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

tintin

I'm sure knockhill have changed are or in the process of changing the rules that cars must have an MOT or have a Knockhill Scrutineering report doen before they'll let you race. (It's to stop people taking up bangers!)

I'm sure knockhill have changed are or in the process of changing the rules that cars must have an MOT or have a Knockhill Scrutineering report doen before they'll let you race. (It's to stop people taking up bangers!)

yes, you need a mot or the car needs to have a racing certificate, to get one of them you need thinks like an external engine cut ect the rover still has half a year mot then its going to get the racing certificate hope you wear not saying that my rover is a banger!

and Sparky

the crx is my friends car he got it about 4 month ago he is just starting to strip it down to get it respired its not the v tek one yet but i think wee will be getting a b16a2 to go in it soon. but its fast as it is!

tintin

lol that looks like taylors corner is it? i go up allot just as a spectator so fare i love it best bit to stand " duffus dip"!!! are you planing on going up on the 20th?

whose is the car?

Tinitn

lol that looks like taylors corner is it? i go up allot just as a spectator so fare i love it best bit to stand " duffus dip"!!! are you planing on going up on the 20th?

whose is the car?

Tinitn

are you talking about the rx7 ?if so it was mine if not sorry lol