• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had to get the seats in first to make shure they fitted so i wasnt going to waste cash on geting the backs sprayd and they didnt fit the backs just bolt off any ways ;) heers a few picks at stirling cruise last night

27052007194.jpg

27052007184.jpg

27052007185.jpg

27052007190.jpg

my we boy jett loves the lights and well the car is for shows and cruises ;) thats the kinda thing that draws attention if you no what i mean .we go to most of the cruises and shows scotland so i like to show off the shiny bits at night to .not every 1s cup of tea but hay each to there own and that sort of thing lol i always mod my cars like this .im not realy a fast driver any more having a 2 year old in the car most of the time so i mod my cars to look nice :lol: and its still nipy ;)

Nice pics.

That engine bay is well snazy, and I think the LEDs really set it off. What other way is there to show off the engine bay in the dark!

Bring back ground kits!!!! lol

lol I've got them to just not fited them lol

i freakin love that!!!!!!!!!

and i agree with foggy completley, bring back groudkits! if they're done right and tidy they can look cool as fook! i wouldnt mind a blue set for the nanglewagon to make her shine a bit more at night! imagine the UKSC pitch all lit up like the Declica stand at JAE last yr, would draw us a bit more attention, wouldnt hurt!

Phil.

i never got the backs of the seats painted as i wanted because the back would not come of unless i broke them :lol: so i got some toyota logos made up and put them on just to take the blandness of the plain backs away :blink: and i allso fitted my harneses today as well what do yous think?

2007_0630harness0005.jpg

2007_0630harness0001.jpg

2007_0630harness0003.jpg

2007_0630harness0004.jpg