centre cap help needed

Ive sent my wheels off to be Refurbished and resprayed. Problem is ive only just rememberd i have a centre cap missing, and with the new colour its gonna be big time obvious. I have given up trying scrapyards for one centre cap, so now im lookin to know if anyone has the exact measurements of the centre caps, and i can just buy some plain black or simply ones with the toyota badge

Wheels are Speedlines from a TTE Spec sr.

Ive sent my wheels off to be Refurbished and resprayed. Problem is ive only just rememberd i have a centre cap missing, and with the new colour its gonna be big time obvious. I have given up trying scrapyards for one centre cap, so now im lookin to know if anyone has the exact measurements of the centre caps, and i can just buy some plain black or simply ones with the toyota badge

Wheels are Speedlines from a TTE Spec sr.

I can ask my mates at toyota for ya see if they can get anything from parts. i'm seein one of em tonite

i didnt think it was possible to get the ones ofr my car this far gone. they dont ahve to be genuine ones, plain ones would be fine as long as i knew the exact dimensions of the fitments

u can still get em from speedline definitely, the right size, quite cheap too few quid each - they dont have the same typeface for the word speedline tho so u may want all 4 - they do silver too which is what i went 4

DSC00009.jpg