TD04l build project by lil-ryan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i had the car back at work by half 10 and buy 11 i had the front bumper off intercooler and piping and the turbo mani and down pipe, already to start fitting the td04 stuff and new cooler and rad ect but 1st gona clean the bay up get rid of the red crap varis front bumper and oem rear lip roose hose kit oil cooler ect then get maped at td changing the wheels for rota gt3's aswell and fitting some scooby seats again like in my last 1 will get some more pics of the car and progress tomorrow at work let me know what you think people

cheers mate umm at the min tidy up varis front bumper oem rear splitter rota gt3's hdi front mount td04 turbo roose hoeses civic rad oil cooler scooby front seats and few other bits and just a genral tidy up really then enda year next going forged

well today ive been a busy little beaver on the glanza 1st fitted two roose hoses i had left over from my old glanza the set about cleaning and painting the block and pas pump and brackets then started on the arches sealing them then a lick of black paint hers some pic's enjoy 003.jpg004.jpg007.jpg009.jpg013.jpg011.jpg012.jpg016.jpg

plans for 2mora are get the other 3 arches done finish cleaning up and painting the gearbox then get the rocker cover sprayed 1ao silver then just genrally start tidying the pay up ready for the zisco td04 mani and the turbo with civic rad and mocal oil cooler and new jperformance front mount with hks ssqv and other birts to much to list lol will update with more pics tomorrow cheers and hope you like

ow and dont worry the gash side repeaters that some 1 has put on will be going ordered 2 new wings from toyota along with 2 new head lights 2 new glanza quarter stickers and 2 new window strips for the top of the doors .also the genuine toyota wind defectors will be for sale soon as well

cheers mate cant wait to get it done and get to some meets ect . but today doing them hoses the small 1 that comes off just behind the thermostat housing was a right tosser as i dint take anything off near it but i got it off after a lot of bloody knuckel's and some good old cusing

yer isn't it are works van's not to bad combo 1.7cdti 130bhp chips pritty well for a van and i slammed it so is the most useless work van ever but looks cool lol

Lol I use a iveco open back 2.4 turbo not sure on power but with no load on I can get the back out in the wet which is fun lol

just bought myself a sard adjustable fuel pressure regulator and got the glanza booked in for the 28th of may at tunning devlopments for emb fitt and map cant wait .here pic of new fuel reg

sardfpr.jpg