TD04l build project by lil-ryan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers mate yer cant wait to get it fitted and the car up and running and mapped at tunning developments ive only drove this glanza once from where i bought it straight to work and took it straight to bits lol

well 1st up date for a while my rota gt3's are coming later today .refurbed my headlights the other night also rebuilt my back struts and got them fitted striped down the front hubs and got them painted and also got my cam cover timing belt cover and fuel rail ready for paint will get some pics up today while im at work and will up load them to night for you guys

yer cheers mate youve saved me a bomb on the wheels and glad your happy with the enkie's mate already got the rota's preped for primer . good luck with your build aswell mate look forward to seeing it somtime bud cheers again

so progress is coming along getting ready to roll her inside once the wheels are done ready to start the body work for her respray ect all gota be done by end of may urrgghh better get cracking ordering my front mountand pipe kit civic rad and fan and mounting kit tonight then just gota get my varis bumper oem rear lip roose hoses and a few other lose ends and should be all good for abit .and a pic of how she stands to night .

007-3.jpg

hope you like my progress guys and sorry for my proper pants spelling it really aint my strong point as you can see misses is here spell checking for me lol another update soon .cheers for looking

well little up date today few more jobs ive got done and parts arrived

1st i fe fitted my re-furbed driver side hub and bottom arm

007-4.jpg

also ive re-furbed my actuator and bracket i got from torturedglitch cheers mate

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

also tidyed up the flanges on my zisco mani ready for it to be wraped and also the exhaust side of my turbo got a lick of black high temp paint need to get some silver for the exhaust side

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

got the outa lip of my rota's primed on saturday .gona get the wet flated tomorrow then ready for paint they will be vw black majic in the middle and toyota 1ao on the lips

005-4.jpg

and my toyosports civic rad and fan turned up yesterday aswell

006-3.jpg

my intercooler pipe kit turned up to day havent got a pick of that yet .also started fabing my own bottom rad mount bracket aswell just waiting on my front mount to arrive .and ive ordered to night trd oil filler cap , braided fuel line , 8mm blue vacum hose 3m length and 4mm vacum hose 3m lenght .more updates soon cheers for looking

got a few more bits done to the car over that past few days here's some pic's for u guys enjoy

1st off my bottom civic rad mount that i fab'ed up my self then gave it a lick of satin black looks well i think

0052.jpg

#

0042.jpg

then with the rad mounted on it just need to make up a top mount now

0032.jpg

and got the manifold heat wraped and fitted aswell . along with my cam cover and timming belt cover painted in 1ao .also my new trd oil filler cap that turned up this morining in the post.

0022.jpg

0013.jpg