Which brake lines to Master brake servo

Ok i will try not to confuse you to much, on the GT/Glanza the master brake servo has four brake lines which go into it, two for the front, two for the back. The braking force supplied to the front ones is obviously more than the rears.

Now here is my problem, on my ep70 conversion i had to move the GT brake servo to the ep70 and on doing this i forgot to label which brake lines were front and rears, now i cant tell which pipes are which!

They all terminate into a box thing on the firewall and its impossible to follow the pipes from the wheel.

i think i have them on the wrong way around as my braking force some how feels restricted, could someone tell first on the GT brake servo which pipes go where for the rears and which are the fronts?

on the brake servo its self, could someone take a photo of it and point out the pipes which are powering the front or rear brakes? and then where those pipes terminate on that brake bias unit.

• 4 weeks later...