My glanza v white take a look

Hi heres my glAnza running hybrid ct9 quite a nippy car:) my first glanza.

Pic of when i tried my bbs spit rims on lol too wide wont fit but would look well

Nice if they did. Arches would need to be pulled but if i pull arches edges of bumpers would look funny? Anyway heres a pic

d1e4722e.jpg

She going for a full paint in white as it can really do with fresh paint old one is tired

Looking nice mate and have u machined buffed the car with a cutting compound to bring your paint work back to life to see how it looks cuz then u can save the money for the re-spray and spend it in a td04 kit just a thought mate 😜

Yes mate but it got an ugly dent in wing and chips etc so will look a bit. Urgh if you know what i mean but will try

And

Can i just get a mani for td04 and decat from ebay and a td04 turbo and gaskets and bolt in?

How mich would td04 kit cost all in anyway?

That's all depends what you wanting to spend money wise mate race tech do a mint tdo4 kit for like £1200 or close to that, I know

Tuning developments are on about bringing a kit out shortly aswel or u can try and

Buy second hand if someone selling on rough gestamet price I've seem em go for around £4-500 mate where u from ??