Rover 200 SDi for sale

Rover 200 diesel, R reg, 94k miles, 5 door, electric windows, sun roof, central locking, alloy wheels.

Item Condition: Generally good for a car of it's age (R reg)

Body - good, no rust, a couple of tiny dinks which are barely noticeable.

Engine - 94k miles, it has been through two turbos and a "run away" but still runs fine, I have used it for nearly the past 12 months and hasn't missed a beat. I've given it regular oil and filter changes every few months, the air filter has been changed twice and the fuel filter once since I've owned it.

Interior - generally good, aside from the top of the gear gaiter is slightly worn.

15 inch alloy wheels, Toyo Proxes T1R on the front with plenty of tread, different makes on the back.

Bad points - the driver's side window motor is broken so the window doesn't go up or down. The alarm plays up and the "self test" shows that it's the driver's side door pin/mechanism. The easiest fix for both of these problems is to just change the door, I will do this myself if I get chance but the price will go up accordingly.

And finally, the oil light sometimes comes on when you start the engine, a quick blip of the throttle and it goes off. I've changed the oil pressure switch but still happens. It's been like this for months now and the engine is fine so I don't think it's a major issue.

I've owned this car for a year now, has been a great all round car but unfortunately I've lost my license so it's now up for sale. I've been honest with the "bad points" and I will update this with some detailed pictures and more info ASAP.

Price and price conditions: £550 ONO

Extra Info: Standard apart from a decat pipe although I have the original cat ready to go back on. Has a few months tax and MOT but I will update this post with exactly how much is left as well as the exact mileage and more detailed pictures of every part of the car.

Pictures: A few quick pictures just for now until I get some better ones up

422019_10150571756501268_605306267_9360941_333681257_n.jpg

34336929.jpg

48863976.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Edited by ste91
  • 3 weeks later...