Brake conversion

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if its possible to get 2nd hand calipers off something like an MR2 (or celica, avensis or corolla sport, or any other car really) and get them to fit onto the starlet (either straight into the carriers, or replacing the carriers too)?

Basically, I would like bigger brakes and was thinking that it may be possible to fit bigger brakes from another car without spending a huge amount of money??? Probably completely wrong but still.........

cheers

I think Geo fitted Levin brakes to his Glanza, before he had a falling out with that people carrier, think he may of mentioned taking the brakes off a yaris/corrola with the same bolt pattern for his new one, not sure on the details, best see what he says when he turns up!

I think Geo fitted Levin brakes to his Glanza, before he had a falling out with that people carrier, think he may of mentioned taking the brakes off a yaris/corrola with the same bolt pattern for his new one, not sure on the details, best see what he says when he turns up!

cheers

also, does anyone know where i can get rear ep82 pads and discs easily???? i cant find any. plenty of front ones, no back ones cheers