help poor engine running down on power etc!

Hey Guys.

So ive got my glanza back, pics to come etc...

Now its running a td04 at 0.5bar boost but it is SLOOOOOOWWWWW! My standard glanza at 151.6bhp was WAY faster.

Now the dump valve is really quiet and it is lumpy as hell.

So what should i be looking for guys?

Boost/vac leak, knock sensor?

the engine was running fine when it came out of the gt, and has only since got the problems since i put it in the glanza, are any sensors different that need swapping because they would give incorrect readings?

I managed to sort out most of the lumpy idling as the CTS wasnt plugged in, but even with it plugged in the fan is on constantly, now it never used to do that before even when i removed the ac. so it seems odd it is doing it now!

luckily i have a whole gt and a spare engine so i can swap stuff over but i just wantd some advice before i started going mad!

did a diagnostic test and is coming back with code 22 coolant temp sensor, so il replace these today as the fan is permenantly on etc, but would this affect the power would the ecu pull timing back for a cts fault?

Well, apparently it does affect it. Swapped the sensors over and goes a lot better.

Although I still have a very quiet dump valve and although its a lot quicker it doesn't go aswell as it did on ct9 at 151.6bhp :G