it's graphics have got nothing on mine :thumbsup: (never this clean 99% of the time) although the mileage just does me over

2vluuq9.jpg

start with simple mods like a corolla inlet manifold will help flow through the rev range a bit better, and should see a few extra bhp

you'll find that you'll get impatient and get bored of keeping the thing standard. on the verge of stripping mine out and just having buckets :angry2:

i used osram diadem bulbs behind my clear indicators and they look awesome. flash amber but the colour of the bulb is blue :)

22al21.jpg

im by no means an expert, i just know that putting them on there by themselves they wont be all that effective, they like larger cams, rev's and higher-comp to make the most of them. although they do give good torque lower down than most inlet setups.

i was going to put some levin 20v ones on my old 16v 4age, but desided the cost for the gains was too much so just brought the 20v which comes standard with them and a very similar amount of power to what i was looking for!!

the mileage is crazy low! i thought mine was low :blush: :L ive bought the itb's so im gunna go for it! might take a while but ive got plenty of time atm :) i like the bulbs lots, where can you get them from? i put some clear side indicators on tonight, make the car look totally different. from some german seller/shop on ebay.

the interior of our cars is terrible, its the only thing i dont like, I've gone for 98 spec V rear seats and doorcards etc, and the plastics in V's are much darker aswel, going stripped out is just a fad, if you do it keep every thing as you will only regret it and want it back lol

• 2 weeks later...

getting ready to send my wheels for their powder coating today :D poor girls gunna be on blocks for a while :( :L gunna spray her nuts aswell while there off. will get some pics for an update later. also ordered some new import plates today :yahoo: thanks for looking peoples

light came today but the rain put me off going out side :( funds are also running low atm so wheels are on hold for now. also whats the best way to go about spraying calipers and drums? thanks in advance guys

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

its been a while since i updated and quite a lot done. wired in the boot lid (only took 2 months) :rolleyes: got the glanza rear cluster on, white led number plate lights, fitted number plate, got my glanza bumper on the back atm but needs painting and trying to find the best place to fit my mud flaps. Will get some nice pictures when i clean it. To embarrasssing at the moment :p

Edited by bobby boy