My mate has finally got a Starlet

I can't wait for him to pick it up and get working on it. He has some rough ideas in his head what he is going to do with the car but from what we have been talking about it's gonna be mint.

My mates Starlet

We are picking it up on the 26th of this month. 10 days to go. But as usual its gonna be a road trip to get it as it's down south. Not far from Swindon and Bristol.

Oh and he is gonna join here!!!!

I bet you won't guess what... I bidded on that Starlet!!
You cant have every Starlet matey :):D . When did you stop bidding?

Should look good if Bourkey says its gonna be mint

Trust me it's gonna be mint.

have you seen it in the flesh? how bad is it damaged?

Not seen it in the flesh yet as its about 200 miles away from us. We will see it for the first time when we pick it up.

I guarantee that this is one to keep an eye on as he is going to make it something special and im gonna be helping every step of the way. It's gonna be stored at my house aswell. I would tell you lot a few things but some of the ideas are best kept secret until we actually start doing them.

He has wanted one ever since he drove my SR but when he got a ride in Gee's his mind was made up.

There will even be a few things done for Bluewater. Nothing special but a few small things. Im only gonna tell you that that car will be fixed, because he isn't gonna bring it to a meet in the state it's in now.

Yep thats right he's coming to Bluewater and he isn't getting a lift with me. He is driving his new green machine!!!. I'll add his name to the list. to reassure you.

@ Idrees....Oh right i thought you meant bidded this time. Yes ive seen it before but that was before he wanted one.