newbie , "ice blue "1996 starlet glanza V

hi , pleased to meet all you starlet enthusiasts , just new to this and seems like the perfect place to find everything I need , i''m 20 years old and currently an apprentice mechanic , always loved starlets since I was younger and managed to bag myself one in Feb this year , missed out on a few before i managed to get it , was advertised at 1500 with the head gasket away , I know these little cars sell for quite a bit of money so i knew that'd I could get away with putting a good bit of money into it to get it going good and looking nice , also my uncle is a well rounded mechanic so thought the car could be a little project and sort of a learning curve for me to build it up , it now currently stored in my dads garage in pieces as I strip her down in my spare time and source the parts needed when I can afford them and then rebuild her I have quite a few pics , but not sure how to upload them to my post so photobucket link is here :) - http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/craig_pulsar46/my%20glanza%20V/

welcome mate good to see youv'e chose the best colour for the glanza ;)

I agree with you there buddy its my favourite colour aswell , yours looks very nice , to be honest I'd have taken any colour haha ! as the car was clearly neglected by previous owner , the interior was filthy and the bodywork was scabby and i knew it was still a great little car despite looking rough , looks pretty clean now though , not bad for 1500 :)