Toyota Celica VVTLi 190 jap import

Item Condition: Here for sale is Toyota Celica VVTLi 190bhp jap import, MOT untill august 2012 and taxed till july, 72700 on the clock, was imported in 2005 so in good condition, no rust, full body kit( not sure on make but not ott), gt trd spoiler, lowered on eibach springs, 18" alloy wheels with 4 good tyres, full leather interior in good condition, climate control, kenwood cd player and wiring kit for sub but no sub included, twin exit exhaust ( sounds good niot too loud) front strut brace, over all a nice car in good condition apart from some rough paint work issues around the body kit and pretty quick being the 190bhp model and has a vtec type crossover at about 6000rpm and pulls hard,car is mechanically sound with no issues, being the jap import model it has a stronger engine block

Price and price conditions: £2500

Pictures:

DSCF9255.jpg

DSCF9256.jpg

DSCF9257.jpg

DSCF9262.jpg

DSCF9258.jpg

DSCF9259.jpg

DSCF9260.jpg

Contact Details: pm me or email stefansocha93@gmail.com

Edited by Stefan_s
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont really know, it was my sisters ex's car but he gave it back to my mum because she paid for it lol, so we just need to sell it because its taking up space and nobody in the family wants it haha, its been fully washed and polished since the pictures were taken and cleaned inside so it looks alot better in the flesh

thanks Stefan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...