dsc00339largetl3.th.jpg dsc00340largewj4.th.jpg

Sourced some new rims for her (for silly money i might add, with BRAND new Avon tyres, gg wallace :)) to replace the red racing magnesium steelies, as she'll be going up for sale in the next month or two (new car arrives this week if all goes well).

I would have left the red rims on there, as they really are REDICULOUSLY light, i mean, these white ones are Work RS-Ã?'s, so very JDM and very light anyway, but the red Rap's are like, EASILY half the weight, took em off and was like, holy mother of god they're light.....no wonder it was so quick on acceleration!!!!!!!!! O_O

But yeah, the point being, i would have left them on but as these are far more 'pretty' to the eye i expect it'll sell easier, rather than having bright red track wheels on :D

Anyways, that 'should' be the last set of wheels i stick on her, its the 11th set so about time i concentrate on the new motor. :/

Her memory lives on though, in the shape of my A-Tech Eraser's, now residing on Rick's ProjectEP82, and other rims on various other GT's/Glanza's around the country ;)

im interested in the wheels you took off it, whats the chances of doin a deal on getting them mate??

Sure we can sort something mate.

They all have very good tyres (all sticky, one yoko dna gp, three kumho's), and for reference, Trevor sold a set the same (WITHOUT tyres) for around £350. They're made by a subsidiary of Bridgestone, and as i said, are magnesium, which makes them strong and EXTREMELY light, around 4kg per wheel (and as i said, they're a HELL of a lot lighter than these Work's, which surprised me alot).

Nope not yet sparky, got all the new bits to get it done, just waiting on the new car so i can leave it at the bodyshop, it'll be better than it was when i first got it when its sorted though, so no rush really. :) and nothing was smashed, just a bit of paint and a few dents.

I think you need to update your old thread instead of making a new one!

But she looks very clean, good luck with selling up ;)

i dont. ;) it's a different thread, different topic, thus, new thread kthx (although i understand what you're saying :)).

and no, its not clean, thats the camera, it's absolutely filthy, i don't get the chance to clean it much, plus i do so many miles a day that as soon as i clean it, its dirty again in 2 days anyway (sometimes less), so there's no point :D

Pfft they look pish! Nah they're ok much prefer my Rays though. :p

Also your car is clean in that picture you just can't stand to admit it, I bet you took it through a car wash you big ghey! :p

behave, they're far superior, plus, they were less than a third of the price...... yahahaharrrr!

Also, im very surprised at how clean it looks tbh, which is surprising because water hasn't gone near it for close to 2 months. Plus, i was covered in shit just opening the door, let alone changing the wheels, its like, covered in soot or something....