HELPP **NEED ALARM**

I have this alarm fitted to mine its a great alarm never had any problems fobs work from a good distance. Only thing i can say is dont park your car on a busy street lol http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/product/400/sterling_cat1/toad-sterling-one-alarm-system-thatcham-cat-1.html

A guy I used to work with got his car keyed and all sorts because of the noise it gave off when you was near it lol!

I have the one that chirps when your near it

Clifford g5 650 mk2

Has blackjax so u have a code to put it when you start car or everytime driver door opens so if somebody jacks car they go to a safe distance car cuts off and alarm sounds . Also got tilt sensor prox sensor etc

A guy I used to work with got his car keyed and all sorts because of the noise it gave off when you was near it lol!

It doesnt have proximity sensors. Just when the sensitivity is turned up then a truck or a car with a loud exhaust can set it off. Ofcourse the sensitivity can be turned down which im sure could prevent this. Apart from that great alarm.