4E-FTE (Auto) - Conversion plans for my EP91, but retaining my manual box!

Looking around a buying a few auto Glanza's and GT's as I'm converting my EP91 replica.

Can I swap my manual gearbox onto it?

Is it as simple as bolting the old one off and putting my one on? Or is there more to doing this? Bearing in mind my current replica is a N/A Manual.

Thanks,Lewis.

Edited by Zeldoz

Re-reading what I said, I actually doesn't make sense as to what I meant!

I'd be takin the engine out of the GT and taking the auto box off. As this isn't needed. Can I just put my old box straight onto the 4E-FTE and have it working? Usin my current cylinders ect...?

Then use the engine for conversion in my EP91

Edited by Zeldoz

yes you can use your n/a gearbox on the gt engine, but you will still need a starlet turbo clutch and flywheel on the engine.

you can use your existing slave cylinder and gear selector cable ect.....

you will also need manual starlet turbo ECU and loom and other bits and bobs to complete the conversion.

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A

I have everything needed for the conversion.

Just missing the engine; so to summarise, if take out the engine, take off the autobox. Then replace it with my manual gearbox using everything else which is in my bay, cylinders ect...

I'll be installing it with my standard clutch, just to get the car rolling and it'll be changed the following month, ill go for an exeedy.

Does this seem viable?

Prolly some mis-reading oin my part too, psyically all bolts up. Just electrics will be a pain unless the whole loom goes accross!

I've bought a full Glanza interior,exterior,and engine wiring looms...

What would you think could be an issue when swapping?