5E-FHE ecu pinouts needed-please help!!

Hallo fellas,I really need help with this one!Have an EP80 that I've dropped a 5E-EFHE out of a 96(I think!)AICS Cynos into.Thats all well and good but the starlet was 1E so went splicing looms together and swapping round pins in the fusebox plugs but have no spark or injector pulse!Did all this by tracing wires and using common sense because theres no wiring diagrams or ecu pinouts for this model anywhere on the net or autodata etc cus tis the 3 plug model and manual,theres pinouts for the auto alrite and for the 2 plug versions.Dont have the donor car either to consult either which is a pain.If I had an ecu pinout or wiring diagram I could just make my own fusebox and relay box and have the ignition on switches etc as its going to be mainly for track,Please help as this project is stagnant now and really want to see it finished,thanks all!!

Cracked it open,all the labels are there,wasn't sure about the 12pin plug as its seperate from the engine loom and didnt want to take any chances adding power to BATT or +B etc like similar pinouts as this is a rare ecu and didnt fancy toasting it,so this is just fantastic,motivation is rekindled so goin crakin into it tomorrow,got some used sticky 225/45/13's for it today and pickin up a G6 6spd box with a chewed diff tomorrow to ponder over,keeps me happy :D !!