Black Glanza Cardiff Bay Asda yesterday

Yeah thats me :) I changed it for my S15 around 2 years ago now but at least I still get to see my old glanza and sometimes drive it :D but also have to do all the maintenance on it -_- lol. Thinking about getting another one for a track day car but cant decide yet. You going to japfest? if you are you should come over to the S15oc stand I will have my S15 on display :thumbsup:

Least it's still in the family :)

Gotta be done, EPs are awesome fun on track and they're cheap nowadays!

I am yeah, I love S15s haha got any pics of yours? I'll definitely pop down, I was drooling over s-bodies last year anyhow :lol:

I havent got any recent pictures but here is one from last summer just after the forged engine was done on it, done a fair bit since then tho, the most obvious is the massive Blitz Front mount ive put on it :D

/>http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/b1a1s1h1e1r/207275_10150228828130831_180058090830_8998332_558887_n1.jpg

Depends really, you can get a non turbo one like you would a glanza s starlet but obviously the performance is no where near the turbo model but these are way cheaper at around 4k to 6k and are called the spec S. If you want the spec R model which is the turbo then expect to pay around 11k to 12.5k for a well sorted one but you can pick them up for around 9k and some even as cheap as 7k but obviously spec, condition and mileage come into it then. Hope this helps :thumbsup: