powder coated inlet mani and rocker cover! ZEP jdm engine damper

For sale: powder coated 4efte inlet mani

Item Condition: great!

Price and price conditions: 50 delivered

Extra Info: i had this powder coated with the rocker cover below it has silver in the paint and with the inlet been ast alloy you can still see through the powder coat to the alloy below, looks much better than the pics show. it has the odd little mark but nothing much.

there no idle control valve ot intake temp sensor, i might be able to find some if your stuck but eay to swap over.

Pictures:

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

Contact Details: post or pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price. ireland will be a little extra i think.

For sale: powder coated rocker cover

Item Condition: good

Price and price conditions: £55 delivered.

Extra Info: same colour as the inlet above, good condition. the pic doesnt show how glossy the powder coat is looks better in real life. it has a small scratch as shown in the pic. looks good though! it had a new pcv valve and grommet after it was powder coated too and only did about 1k miles or less with it on.

Pictures:

IMAG0270.jpg

heres the small scratch. the rubber washers and nut cover up where the cover bolts down.

IMAG0271.jpg

Contact Details: post or pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

For sale: Zep racing jap engine torque damper

Item Condition: used but good

Price and price conditions: £65 delivered

Extra Info: i bought this band new from RHD Japan

Pictures:

heres a pic of just the damper , the rose joints are still nice and smooth.

IMAG0275.jpg

theres a pic below showing it fitted, it comes with the blue powder coated mount on the strut tower and the spacer to go under the strut brace. and the blue powder coated piece which goes onto of the engine mount. im not sure if i will have the bolt which goes through the engine mount as you need one slightly longer than the stock one so you still have plenty of threads in the mount.

Contact Details: pm or post

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in price

and heres a pic of everything fitted, a bit of common sense but make sure you give these a good wash out before fitting as they have sat about for a good while now!

05102009027.jpg

Edited by Bean

haha no worries, its really easy. it will put it together before i box it up if you like. i will send you a pm with my paypal is thats ok. ive got a zep sticker knocking about, you glanza boys seem to like stickers so you can have that too :lol:

i just looked on rhd japan and there £171 new plus p+p!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...