Anyone got a spare 74.5mm wossner piston ring.

Like an idiot I snapped a new piston ring when gapping them last night. I had to remove them from the piston and I accidently snapped the 2nd ring!! I was freaking and couldn't believe I did it.

Anyhow looks like I have to buy a whole set of rings for 4 pistons if I cant locate a spare.

Anyone got a 74.5mm lower piston ring? It's pritty urgent.

Craig

have u checked if iddy can order them for a single piston? didnt u get the machine shop to gap the rings for you? things arent getting of to a great start with this engine build lol first the block needing notched now this

Tbh unless some one has some fucked pistons you can get a ring off then you will end up buying the whole set :( did the same thing bout 9years ago with a JE piston on a mini engine and same story back then. in face still got 3.5pistons worth of bloody je mini rings in my shed lol. hope some one can help ya out dude! Oh and on a pluss note i had a few hicups back then with that mini engine did my head in tbh but also turned out to be an insanely powerful torquey and strong engine so chin up dude ;) you will get there