Howdy all!

My name is Alex and im 6 days away from picking up my Starlet. Some of you i met at the West Yorkshire meet as im Bourkey's mate.

Some of you may have seen it but here is the car i'll be getting:

starlet.jpg

Starlet4.jpg

Starlet3.jpg

Starlet2.jpg

Starlet1.jpg

Green.jpg

I've not actually seen the car in the flesh as it's a good 200+ miles away but it shall be mine!!!!!!!!!

It's obviously gonna be changed quite a lot as me and Bourkey have been thinking some good ideas for it. I cant wait to get working on it. I can do a great deal of it myself as ive worked in a garage and ive worked in a bodyshop.

I'll be on here more often now i've finally got one. :p:DB):p:p:p:p:DB):D

Yep he is!!!!! I've finally got Alex to register. We are gonna go and get his Starlet on Saturday. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!

So its gonna be like what we had to do for my brother's new GT yesterday then hey?! It'll be worth it :p

PS - Alex get them videos up from Gee's car at the Yorkshire meet! :p

thanks for welcoming me. the plan for the car is speed but with good looks. so any suggestions are very welcome.

there is alot going on with car as soon as i get it but i will keep you all posted with info and pictures.

Guest Enzo
thanks for welcoming me. the plan for the car is speed but with good looks. so any suggestions are very welcome.

there is alot going on with car as soon as i get it but i will keep you all posted with info and pictures.

sound mate make sure you do :p