Haha i was gettin para aswell. Ma pal foned me said there someone hanging around your motor so thats how a came down lol. You fairly travelled bud were u up for the skatepark? Cheers pal thats kinda what im going for ;) and aye was it just a day trip? me and paul take kindly to fellow starleteers lol

Edited by StuDoc 72

I did think about a getting a meet together but was kinda busy the whole time, haha you didn't look that impressed to be fair lol was up for the week but my brothers into the skatepark bmx stuff which is why I was there sat. Couldn't believe it when I saw a glanza and then saturday evening Charlie (bucketEp) stopped me in Glasgow haha

I didnt know wot u were upto if it was someone stealin a bit off it u expect these kinda things here lol. If id known u were on here and that id of spoke to you lol. Its kl see the where were all from thread in scottish quatre we keep an eye on tht so let us know next time your about. And aye alot of people notice mine because its on tht busy road.