Drill some holes?

Like fuck!! ;)

I dont "think" you need side repeaters if theres no holes for them. As long as it looks like they were never anythere its ok, i "think" ;)

I can see the logic there Graeme just dont want to put the fenders on and then have to change them back over for the MOT

As long as the fronts are visible from the side then you dont need side repeaters,if you do need sum you could always get some mirrors with them built in the edges.

On the EP91 the front indicators do stick out a bit but im not sure if they are visible from the side

Anyone confirm this??

As for mirrors I already have a set so thats out of the question ;)

sparky, ignore the children. you will need side repeaters for your car to pass the mot. unless u can get the tester to ignore it for you. not exactly an unsafe vehicle without them is it.

i was waitin for some cunt to find an internet site that would indicate a pass. congratulations.

find another 10 sites if u want, im laughing at you.

they dont put them there to look nice. and they dont fit them on our jap imports just to fuck a big hole in the wing.

fuckin piss flap.

I dont "think" you need side repeaters if theres no holes for them. As long as it looks like they were never anythere its ok, i "think" ;)

Im going to go with this ;)

Cheers for the help guys :lol:

do ya fook as long as you have a little hump ont he side of your indicator like on the ep91 they are not needed the hump is there for a reason not to look pretty ;)

Thats what I thought!!! ;)