Various N/A bits for sale. Remus Backbox, K&N Panel Filter, Mirrors

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: as below

Extra Info: collection available

Pictures: below

Contact Details: 07928954301, starletsr@hotmail.com

Remus Starlet backbox - currently welded onto n/a hangers. This was previously on my SR, although my bumper had a cut out as I did not have the SR Hangers. I paid £115 for it last june in almost brand new condition and has covered around 8/9k in my use, although it has a slight dink to the box. Backbox is identical to TTE minus the tip, looks better than tte in my opinion. Has a nice rumble at idle, and is silent until around 3k revs. Nice backbox if your looking for something which is far from loud. No blows whatsover

Looking for £70+ postage (£20 with palsey freight) or collection from Aldershot, Hampshire.

2vdqrh3.jpg

2qdsmzt.jpg

K&N Panel Filter. Have not cleaned this out as I do not have a K&N cleaning kit. Has covered around 10k

£10 + postage

34y1vug.jpg

Wing mirrors

£10 each + postage, no cracks to glass, standard scuffs etc. Came off Satin Black SR

27yd56q.jpg

347v4o2.jpg

Steering Wheel. Standard n/a steering wheel with centre horn.

£10 + postage

wqud7p.jpg

Edited by Billy SR

funnily enough, it's the only item i do have aside from these, apart from the plastic blower thingy and parcel shelf. someone is supposed to have dibs on the door handle, but i'm still waiting for a response. if not you can have 2nd dibs :)

Money waiting, can pay right now mate! :)

i'll give it one more day and if he doesn't reply, you can have it for £8 delivered tomorrow? just want back what i paid for it as i had the same problem at the start of the year haha

interested in the panel filter

anyone kno best way to clean it? other than buy a kit lol

think you can just use soap and water, then oil filter oil, but i didn't want to attempt it and mess it up lol

might require cutting a section out of your bumper, when i did in all honesty unless you had some sr hangers or other hangers that could be welded in place instead. i'm not honestly sure, but if anything the rear section could be sawed off and attatched to your pipe. here is how it sat for me, although a piece of metal was cut behind it, so ideally a new hanger should be welded on if you want it to sit below. i'm not a genius with exhausts, someone else fit for me and removed it again :lol:

2mfz0ut.jpg

/>http://www.remusuk.com/model.asp?id=%201.4l%2016V%2055%20kW,%201996=%3E&mod=Starlet&man=Toyota haha 354 quid

this is how it sits brand new, but when i bought it second hand (in new condition) although it didn't have the hanger in place.

cheers mate! got the handle yesterday, forgot to message you. Was well suprised it came to quick, top guy, great communication and extra fast postage! cheers butt.

no worries fella, hope you get it on the car fine!