Not good feedback !!

Bought a set of levin twin pots from james at cj performance back in march ! they arrived after a long wait ! first thing i noticed were the braided lines wasnt in the box so contacted him to tell him and said he will get them on the way asap waited for about 2 months with plenty of empty promises they were on there way they are in the post office they were failed to deliver to your house etc etc ! never got them so fitted the brakes to my car with standard lines while i waited for the elusive brake lines to arrive ! either the disks are warped or something doesnt fit right because putting the wheel on you have to hold wheel up tighten every wheel nut ever so slightly takes about 25 minutes to get a wheel fitting with out in rubbing and it still comes close to rubbing ! sorted that then realized there wasnt any brake pad shims at first thought was missing 2 but was missing the whole lot !! all together missing braided lines and brake pad shims ! now getting told that ive totally fucked the calipers and they need rebuilding and is only going to refund me 82 quid out of the 230 i paid ! i know this aint going to do me no good on here as most of you are quite close with cj performace, but im sick and tired of s**t like this and loosing out on something what wasnt my fault !!

knew stuff would come back like this because a few of you are close with james more hassle then its worth to be honest ! no they wernt bubble wrapped , when they arrived to me they wernt bubble wrapped either ! and yeah i told james the paint job wasnt to good i asked him if he wanted me to strip them back after i sent him a pic via phone and i got nothing back for a few days !

jesus christ keep your fucking knickers on, i asked a simple question, take that arsey shit elsewhere!!!

"ohh my god!!, i knew stuff like this would come back!! mommy, mommy come quick, some man is being a cock to me on the internet with his keyboard"!!!!

i asked a simple question, chill the hell out. i'm the bloody admin, what did u expect me to do?? NOT ask any questions???

James is a trader on here and u have raised a complaint. Believe it or not, i take that shit seriously. I simply asked for u to verify some facts for me. how can i consider the matter if u get whiney the second i ask u one question! if u dont want the admins help, fair enough!

Phil.

thank you. i was only asking.

did u take any pictures of the parcel when it arrived with you??? this would be the best kind of evidence for u to make your case, failing that we are stuck with two opposing views on the situation.

i'm all for fair feedback. if a trader has fucked up, i wana know about it, but u knew coming in to this that traders are established here and it will take more evidence than just one persons word to make people ask questions about a trader. pretty gay i know, but thats the way of it. traders have reputations, and so far I have heard very little bad about James. Saying that, and he is aware of this, I have been waiting for an item for quite some time, however i know he recently moved house and so things were up in the air for a while and he was offline for a period.

if u have ANY pictures at all of when the kit was in your possession, this will help u fight your corner better dude.

Phil.

i dont think to take pictures mate, they arrived and they all looked good would have only took pics if something was broke said that would get the braided lines to me and i never recieved them and only realised had no shims when i put them on my car

like ive said via text, the calipers are pretty useless with fooked seals, they were individually wrapped in the box when sent to you, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure they arrive back here in the SAME condition.

for some strange reason you seem to think that i should move heavan and earth to send you a full refund for a set of calipers that are worthless to me in there current condition.

did you insure them with the courier?

ive given you two options to go with and each one you are not happy with with, if you want a refund for them then that is fine, your refund will be £82

you paid £220 i believe although i do need to double check that, rebuild is £62 per side = £124 and postage each way is £7( insured)

leaving you with £82

your second option before you started getting your shitty irrate head on with me at 9 o'clock in the evening was to have the calipers back. now I would have sent them back to you but given your stinking attitude and this thread you will now be responsible to artrange a courier of your choice to collect YOUR brakes on monday morning from my house.

as you might have gathered im not overly impressed with being sat at a computer relying to this whilst trying to eat my duck in plum sauce :)

was 230 checked my paypal earlyer made a £50 deposit and then another payment of £180

and i dont think i insured them they asked me how much they were worth and i put the price in but dont think that covers it as in insurance does it?

if you put the price in then id imagine they will be insured, but you telling me that it is my problem isnt really the way to resolve things, you are the one that has a legally binding contract with the courier and not me, so YOU need to contact them and persue a claim with them if they have been damaged in transit from you to me.

as for them not fitting, look at the wheels in my sig, those exact brakes are in that photo I will also refit them at the weekend and take some more photos for all to see :)

@ phil I shall pm you shortly regarding the pulley ;)

ok i will arrange courrier for monday and will contact the courrier service once i get the brakes back and can see what has been damaged in the courrier of them ! i know you shown me that pic a few months back , just the disk scrapes on the carrier. Also what is going to happen about shims ?

I dont know how you fitted them but one side was fine which would suggest that the other was fitted incorrectly, i had them fitted today without an issue, the shims were in the box,but I will go to the motor factors tommorow and get some as a good will gesture ready for packaged collection on monday