white mud on radiator cap :( pic included

hi guys i just recently switch to a civic type radiator

today when i went to clean my engine bay i noticed my reserve tank was completely overflowed :(

car was not overheating in anyway was using red coolant

what could have cause this ?? and what can i do to fix this??

thank you would appreciate the help :( ITS NOT MAYO MORE LIKE BROWN MUD!!

IMG-20120525-00243.jpg

Edited by Glanza AuA

i had this problem with the civic rad too, its were the water has boiled against the metal when you filled it up and leaves that crusty creamy crap

id flush it out dude, take the two hoses off the top and bottom of the rad, point the bottom one towards the floor and pop a hose in the top one and pump water through to try clean out the shite. it doesnt look too milky so i wouldnt worry about that dude.

are you losing oil and water?

i had this problem with the civic rad too, its were the water has boiled against the metal when you filled it up and leaves that crusty creamy crap

id flush it out dude, take the two hoses off the top and bottom of the rad, point the bottom one towards the floor and pop a hose in the top one and pump water through to try clean out the shite. it doesnt look too milky so i wouldnt worry about that dude.

are you losing oil and water?

thank you will do that!!!

if you get the engine hot, and the rad hot, and put a tiny bit of coolant and water on the metal of the rad, leave it for a few minutes, then come back and check it, and it will most likely have gone like that creamy crusty crap after a while

yeah just flush the system through then, hopefully that will sort it

flushing the system wont sort it fella, the only way you can really do it, is to not spill the coolant/water mixture on the rad when you top it up lol. or clean it up before it has a chance to boil on the rad :) it wont cause you any issues though bud so i wouldnt worry