Hello Cthulhu (rat Sportif)

2012-05-31%252018.52.24.jpg

This is my Sporatif. Short term I want to rat it some more and get that right. Long term I want to prepare the chassis for a 5EFTE. Wasn't too happy with it having come from a classic Mini, but with the wheels off an MR2 and Parada Spec 2s it's pretty fun. It's got nothing inside it, the bonnet, tailgate and wings are a work in progress to rust and it's due to be lowered. Replaced the intake resonator with a bottle cap, got an HKS filter but nothing else at the moment.

2012-05-31%252018.50.16.jpg

2012-05-31%252018.48.34.jpg

2012-05-31%252018.48.14.jpg

2012-05-31%252018.52.41.jpg

A friend's Morris 1275

2012-05-31%252018.52.55.jpg

My sadly departed Mini

front.jpg

IMG_6290.jpg

Edited by Cultist

Rust that bonnet up dude that will help and be watching this as i think your the first rat look on here. i had a good few minis inc a 1330 race tuned monster. but trust me after boost theres no going back!! Coilovers and boost and starlets come to life!

998 Racing Green, 3.44 final drive with a Cooper Free flow exhaust manifold. Handled like Minis usually do, it was superb. Was sad to sell it but the engine was a bit knackered, 100,000 miles takes a lot out of them and I wasn't able to fix it.

Ahh man :( should of binned the lump or boared it to 1098 on offset boares :D my moster started as a racing green :) miss her baaaaaad but lost site of her so cant get her back :( starlets have certianly filled the gap very well!! You will be hooked in no time ;)

Some fun roads around here. I deliver pizza in it. It's surprising how much faster, smooth and reliable it is over the old girl, but it's not the same. The things I have done have helped add character and make it quicker, I can hear the fuel pump at traffic lights because the back seats are not there. The suspension is terrible as standard. I actually started being more attatched to it after the sand paper met paintwork, it was just too plain before. I now clean my car with Flash wipes and rainwater!

• 4 weeks later...