Im thinking about buying some Volk TE37 15" alloys, 4x1-00 setup with an offset of +37 and are 6" wide. Will these fit under my 286mm 6pot K-Sports? And if i need spacers how much? Would it look ok? I've always ran 16's so im unsure on using spacers etc. Thanks in advance

James

How much space is in the wheel mate? I found with my ksports the the length from top to bottom of the caliper was to long to fit inside my wheel :( hence the reason I bought these rota's!

If it will fit inside you'll be looking to run at least a 20mm spacer I think

Very true mate, can you get any picture of the inside of the wheels? Having a 20mm spacer would give the wheels an offset of 18 which would look fine :), look at idrees' car, his wheels have an offset of 10 and looks mint :)

You would need spacers on the rear aswell otherwise it would look weird ;)

Hhmmm, im not feeling livesports wings lately, i did go through a stage of really wanting a set. I think Iddy's car looks ok with that offset because of the kit he has got on it, i just hope it will look ok with standard wings