Toyota Corolla T Sport 190bhp

Item Condition: Very good condition, few stone chips, small parking ding.

Price and price conditions: £3600 ono, px possible with clean starlet.

Extra Info:

Here for sale is my T Sport. I bought this car a few months back as i'd always fancied one. It took a while to find one this clean and low mileage but I managed it in the end. I had to travel all the way to essex and back for the car. Definitely worth the drive too! During my ownership i've replaced numerous parts to keep it in top condition. It's always been run on super unleaded, always warmed up/cooled down, and has lived a very easy life lol. I've serviced it religiously since I bought it.

Car has never once broken down or failed to start, it's definitely been one of my favourite cars. The only reason for sale is i'm currently off work and have no use for the car, it only gets driven every other day. I'm far from desperate to sell the car, it wants for nothing and is ready to enjoy over the summer. It's not been abused or messed about in anyway, it's completely standard. I've got loads of paperwork for the car including all receipts, FSH, a few past MOT's, handbooks, Experian report etc. Car is very low mileage at 37k, 2 previous owners, 1 being a toyota manager. Car is really cheap to insure too (£700) I'm 21, 1 years ncb. Its over half the price of a Type R to insure!

MOT till 9/6/2013

Tax till 31/7/2012

Below is a list of the parts i've replaced during my ownership. I've probably forgotten a few things.

4x Bridgestone Turanza ER300 205/55/16

1x Competition Stage 4 Paddle Clutch

2x Speed source solid shifter bushes

1x Gearbox oil change (Rock Oil)

2x Lift bolts (genuine toyota)

1x Rocker cover gasket (genuine toyota)

2x Front drop links

2x Track rod ends

2x Front bottom ball joints

2x New front calipers

1x Mintex front pads

1x Clutch slave cylinder

3x Oil filter changes (genuine toyota)

3x Oil changes (fuchs 5w30 fully synthetic)

4x NGK Iridium plugs

1x Gates auxiliary belt

Full brake/clutch fluid change with Putoline DOT 5.1

Now for the bad points, as with any car it does have a few little niggles.

Stone chip on the windscreen, hasnt grown, hoping to get repaired shortly.

Bonnet/front bumper does have a few stone chips, nothing serious! It is a 9 year old car!

Small ding on the rear quarter near the passenger door

Small scratch on passenger side rear quarter, both barely noticable!

Other than the above, theres nothing on the car that lets it down. These never really bothered me as such as I focused on making the mechanical side of things right first. Its a pleasure to drive but due to my circumstances I have no need for a car. I may be interested in a px with something smaller, no sheds please!

I've put the price at £3600 ono, due to the condition and mileage of the car you'll find it a fair price, there are numerous cars for sale with higher mileage for alot more and havent had half the work done to them! I am open to offers but no timewasters please. Car is HPI clear.

Viewings/test drives are welcome!

Pictures:

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

Contact Details: PM, 07870 499430

Edited by Starlet__SR

Whats it like of fuel mate? I've been looking at these B)

I'm averaging around 35, mixture of A/M road driving, costs around £66 to brim it, gives about 370 miles. Round town its even better, can just drop it in 6th and it pootles along lol. I just dont use it enough to warrant keeping it, and now i've sorted all the niggles out, i'm on the lookout for something else to play with lol.

Day

Edited by Starlet__SR

Pretty easy on fuel actually, i only had mine for 6 months because there abit boring lol. Good daily with abit of poke i suppose but it wont touch a type r :(

I've found it to be really good, on a good motorway run I was hitting 47-49mpg. And its a nice car, but I fancy a change again, I dont need a daily so may aswell have a toy lol. And cant say i've ever raced it lol.

Day