Sparco Wheels (price dropped!!!)

Item Condition: 14inch Sparco wheels They are in good condition no curb marks etc..Theres is tyers on them but they will need replacing as they all have cracks

Price and price conditions: 100GBP (No offers) pluss any fees also you must arrange your own courier!.My girl friend is in most days so have no problem wating in :)

Picture919.jpg

Picture918.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me or on here

Edited by micky boy

I'm most tempted by the wheels, could probably collect as well, I'm in hull so it is a good 2 hour journey though :/. I have a full set of bran new tyres that would go straight on :lol

Haha i would say i could meet you half away but once these wheels are sold i wont have any wheels on my car to drive it lol untill i get my new wheels in a week and a halfs time :(

Love Sparco's :)^^^ get em on the 82 :)

John

So do i mate :) only selling them because they come on the car when i first bought it so just want to have a change and make the car my own :)

Haha thanks for the offer but think ill be glad to leave it on stands i might get some jobs done on it then lol..And yeah i know what your saying about the drive steering seems much lighter but not to light if you get me lol and the over all drive seems better too

Yeah if its Phil you are on about i know him :) He lives about 20miles away from me so not to far think Whitby is about another 15miles away from Phil so you could do an all round trip lol and go though scarborough aswell haha and end back up in hull