The sr has the looms somewhere from what I remember so they will work, just need the mirrors, switch and a bit off wiring for them. :thumbsup: been meaning to do mine just never got round to it and probably never will lol

had this done on my starlet GLS,the wiring loom /plug is behind R/H kick panel plastic at the front from memory and all you need is the dash switch with plug and bita wiring outa the back of plug and all wiring colours match up,then all you hada do is run wiring to passenger side.there's a how 2 tutor on forum from memory mate.

Good mod all the same for car parkin =)

Edited by steviet

Ahh Couldnt find that earlier lol, I took the mirror loom out a dash glanza loom.

Few questions though.. When the mirrors retract does the retract button stay in? Mine if I hold it down they stay retracted but as soon as I stop pressing it they fold back out, and is the switch ment to have a backlight in the dark?

Ahh Couldnt find that earlier lol, I took the mirror loom out a dash glanza loom.

Few questions though.. When the mirrors retract does the retract button stay in? Mine if I hold it down they stay retracted but as soon as I stop pressing it they fold back out, and is the switch ment to have a backlight in the dark?

When i get mine to work, ill let you know. But I would imagine they should stay retracted.

On another note. I've now fitted my mirrors, only to realise that i don't have any of the wiring behind the adjuster switch.

Now do I need to buy the entire wiring loom from a Glanza, or do I just need the connector and part of the wires following?

Please tell me its the latter of the two.

Sorry I've been away with no Internet access, there is a plug underneath the end off each plastic sill. You need the loom the goes behind the dash linking these together which controls the mirrors as it also goes up to the switch too. Hope this helps. If you need to you can have a look at mine at some time. :thumbsup: