4efte ep91 engine with ring damage

Item Condition: apart from the ring damage not too bad only done 60 000 miles and half of those were km in japan top end should be fine

Price and price conditions: £150

Extra Info: Was still running when i stopped using it but smoking like hell and would not hold idle, oil was coming out from somewhere. comes with exedy clutch with approx 4000 mies on it, distributer cap and leads, plugs, inlet mani with injector rail and injectors. Note clutch, injector rail, distributer cap are not connected to the engine and there is no cam belt cover, clutch back plate is bent but should be able to bend it back into shape will go back to the garage to get a pic of it asap. pm me if u want to request more pics of certain areas

Pictures:Photo016.jpg

Photo015.jpg

Photo014.jpg

Photo013.jpg

Photo017.jpg

Contact Details: pm, robbiemcclure@googlemail.com

Edited by kirky1

I went camping there 2 years ago and it was amazing. Almost came again this year but decided to go elsewhere. If you are ever heading North do let me know if you can bring it along. :)

Item Condition: apart from the ring damage not too bad only done 60 000 miles and half of those were km in japan top end should be fine

Price and price conditions: £150

Extra Info: Was still running when i stopped using it but smoking like hell and would not hold idle, oil was coming out from somewhere. comes with exedy clutch with approx 4000 mies on it, distributer cap and leads, plugs, inlet mani with injector rail and injectors. Note clutch, injector rail, distributer cap are not connected to the engine and there is no cam belt cover, clutch back plate is bent but should be able to bend it back into shape will go back to the garage to get a pic of it asap. pm me if u want to request more pics of certain areas

Pictures:Photo016.jpg

Photo015.jpg

Photo014.jpg

Photo013.jpg

Photo017.jpg

Contact Details: pm, robbiemcclure@googlemail.com