What is required to convert EP85?

I've got an EP85 and fairly happy with the exterior.

What do I need to convert the interior to basically a GT?

Also, what do I need with a 4efte engine for the full conversation.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Rick.

Well if you want a gt interior e.g clocks,elec mirror controls, gt cluster and stlaks etc etc then both. if you just want to turbo your car then engine loom only.

The 4wd sump has to be retained due to the transfer box and shape of the surrounding area as the gt one wont fit. due to this the 4wd oil pickup needs to be used as a gt one wont fot the 4wd sump. also an oil return pipe needs welding into the sump to alow the turbo oil return to feed in like a gt sump.

If you search the 4wd tech the conversion topic has been covered loads of times. its not that hard if your handy with modding, if your a looks a bit technical for me type then it will be a massive challenge lol.

Well if you want a gt interior e.g clocks,elec mirror controls, gt cluster and stlaks etc etc then both. if you just want to turbo your car then engine loom only.

The 4wd sump has to be retained due to the transfer box and shape of the surrounding area as the gt one wont fit. due to this the 4wd oil pickup needs to be used as a gt one wont fot the 4wd sump. also an oil return pipe needs welding into the sump to alow the turbo oil return to feed in like a gt sump.

If you search the 4wd tech the conversion topic has been covered loads of times. its not that hard if your handy with modding, if your a looks a bit technical for me type then it will be a massive challenge lol.

So I need the interior an engine loom, full GT interior?

What about the rear bench? and rear parts of the exterior like parcel shelf and door cards etc?

Thanks shorty you da man!

GT interior, i dont have any atm apart from shitty brown front seats lol!!!

lmFao yeah get full interior keep it looking nice. Flock it all first tho mate before we fit.. See i put all mine back in on the glanza but now im gonna have to remove it all again just to take to Chris for the flock lol.

lmFao yeah get full interior keep it looking nice. Flock it all first tho mate before we fit.. See i put all mine back in on the glanza but now im gonna have to remove it all again just to take to Chris for the flock lol.

Lol so the shopping list is : -

GT interior

4efte GT engine

Engine loom

Interior loom

GT dash

GT steering wheel inc stalk etc

Get looking phil ;)

No not powered on the 85 so will need to be swapped tbh if you have shitty brown interior it sounds like a low spec ep85 so you will need everything from an ep82 lol also to fit the gt seats use the sliding rails off the bottom of the ep85 seats as the mounts are different.

Also get a build thread up in the 4paw owneres section!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thinkin of puttin a GT tailgate on my 85 because of the tidier lights and meatier spoiler, will I need looms for rear heated screen, washer jet and brake light on spoiler? I know it's been done before but how hard is it?