Well my car was running fine no problems at all thought I'd give the engine a clean went to the garage n giv the engine a light power was and drove back no probs took the rocker cover off tday and give it a clean put it all back together and it's running like thers a missfire I've checked all leads and plugs are on correct but still running like a dog when I turn the ignition on aswell the turbo gauge goes half way up as if it's on turbo just with the ignition on not when I'm turning the engine over I'm verry stuck on this one can anyone help??

go for a steady drive down the dual carrageway or motorway get some heat in the bay...

unless somthing drastic has happened... but then you would have thick smoke out exhaust, or be using water and oil...

Chances are water has got somewhere it shudnt mate!

Took the dizzy off ther and a tiny bit if water had got in so just giv it a dry with kitchen roll and it's running sweet again I didn't think of checking that cuz it drove home from the garage lastnite but must hav took a while to seep in ther thanks for the help people much appreciated :)

Check to make sure you've no water down the plug holes too. That causes shit aswell.

Unless there shite HT Leads, they seal pretty good on the rocker cover to be fair!

Took the dizzy off ther and a tiny bit if water had got in so just giv it a dry with kitchen roll and it's running sweet again I didn't think of checking that cuz it drove home from the garage lastnite but must hav took a while to seep in ther thanks for the help people much appreciated :)

Glad its sorted matey, for future I usually wrap some electrical tape round the dizzy>distributor joint to stop exactly that! :)

Relief if a great feeling! :)

I was thinking all sorts of bad thoughts lol was thinking I'd maybe droped sumthing in the engine when I'd the rocker off haha glad it was a easy fix will b taking a good old tesco bag with me next time I'm gona wash the engine jus didn't think of the dizzy as it drove ok lastnyt thanks again guys