Had my Honda 94 mk3 crm250rr since I was 17. After getting my car licence it has been some what neglected (sat in my work shop). Used it about 3 times in 4 years. One was a 3hour track n trail race, killed me. Driving a car around has made me lazy. the bike need a new clutch and rear rim them MOT and tax. Will be getting this back on the road for the winter/summer. The green ones going on the shelf for a bit till I get this sorted. Been far too long without a bike on the road. I miss doing 100+ down a track http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

026eba70.jpg

Pic of how it is at the moment. Started stripping it for the clutch. Got the exhaust off and that it haha

Edited by turbo Grant

I don't have a mx bike any more got ride of my ktm525sx least with the Honda can take it out when ever once it's back on the road. Can't wait to do some night riding haha add more fun cuz you can't see where your going, "wow hedge" haha

Oi it's a quality bike, so reliable. Don't be talking bad about the crm. I've had it under water In a river and it's still going fine

Haha, i've owned one, they're good bikes when they're running, but when the ecu goes pop they're a pain to get hold of. Ended up dropping a CR250 engine in mine.

Day

• 1 year later...

Got the bike back on the road. All insured taxed and mot'd :) so much fun! Havnt even looked at the car in weeks lol can't wait to go for a ride up Salisbury plains on Sunday. Couple of pics from last weekend. The guy I work with is the same guy I bought the bike off 6 odd years ago. He stopped racing a couple of years ago because he's on his 3rd knee reconstruction. He went and got a mk2 so we can go out together :)

0E0CF389-E5E9-45D1-96E6-216473D440AE-108

384B9809-FC96-4495-871C-4EB84D489F27-108