Well my car has just started smoking when

I slow down thers no smoke on boost or when I start it or when it's ticking over it's just like when I've bin driving and slow down for a junction or lights it let's out a big puff of White smoke lol the car isn't using any oil or water and still drives fine I'm thinking the turbo is maybe on it's way out has anyone got any views on this what it could be before I start lookin for a turbo ????

You sure it is white smoke and not blue? If it has a blue tinge it would most likely be your oil seals. Get a mate on the back seat to look for smoke on boost

Thers deff no smoke at all on boost or on idle it seems to be when I go down gears and stop it just let's out a big puff and then goes away I got

My mate to drive behind me and he said the was nothing till I slowed down and stoped but he thought it smelt like burning oil a bit tho the car isn't using any oil it's strange one I'm not sure what to do don't wanna buy a turbo if it's not that Are oil seals much I'd maybe change them and see if it sorts it out

I think the mite b a hybrid on this car I had a standard glanza and sold it n bought this gt just as a run about and it's deff faster than the glanza it pulles alot harder mite get the turbo off at the wkend and get it reconditiond can't hurt