As me and a few of my mates are jap car enthusiasts we have decided to put together a jap car meet dont know how well its going to go as its through facebook / word of mouth! it may go to shit or it may go well if your local to the area and fancy coming down with any mates then feel free

here is a link to the facebook event! Be good too see some other starlet owners as i think i may be the only one there !!
/>http://www.facebook.com/events/120073288134933/

All going to meet at halfords pool car park, directions or postcode can be given, meet up there at 19.00 on august 31st which is a friday !! Then leave for a cruise at 20.00!

• 1 month later...

headgaskets on way out so shouldnt be driving it at all but its ok on short runs, got a forged engine and loads of bits to go on :ph34r: but been waiting on parts from cj performance for 12 weeks now show seasons gona be over by the time its all done, sounds good hope it all goes well and will look out for next one

Had the meet last night around 15 people turned up had some s14's skyline scoobs civics 350z's 370z's rx8 ! might make another one for a few months time this one will be in the day going to drive some nice coast rounds and weather permitting may have a bbq !! will get some pics up when i can !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great turn out last with with around 40 maybe more jap cars turning up with others in other cars coming to have a look !! Had a photographer come down for pics keep an eye on cornish jdm car club for pics meets rolling road days track days and more :) email me on there or add me jake summers on face book

http://www.facebook.com/CornishJdmCarClub