What Have You Beaten In Your GT/Glanza?

on the road i aint even gone a say because asking for trouble.

but at the last mad drag down here i beat

my mates 1.6 honda engined rover.

a celica

and an mg midget with a 2.0 rover engine in it.

but got beat by the following

prelude 2.2vtek

integra type r

corsa with a 2.0 red top

but it was the first time i had ever done it an my starts were pretty poor. but was good fun

on the road i aint even gone a say because asking for trouble.

but at the last mad drag down here i beat

my mates 1.6 honda engined rover.

a celica

and an mg midget with a 2.0 rover engine in it.

but got beat by the following

prelude 2.2vtek

integra type r

corsa with a 2.0 red top

but it was the first time i had ever done it an my starts were pretty poor. but was good fun

I have a hate for corsa's there so boy racer cheesy bodykitted up and oh my god someone burn the corsa factory!

I beat a couple of Skyline's, Integra Type-r Etc...but then when I got to the Cork Screw it all went pear shaped and I got beaten...damn Laguna Seca and it's Cork Screw corner :)

And Marc, street racing is for idiots...if it's blunt, that's cause it needs to be.

Save the speed for the Track and the Quarter Mile.

Its not all about winning and who you beat but to have fun and have a good time bettering your driving skills and your track/qtr mile times.

We are only human and are all prone to a bit of a heavy right foot at times, but save the pushing over the limit stuff for where its safe with proper safety gear and personnel about suited for it. ^^ Only there will you be able to test the true potential of your car.

When my beast is all finished I shall test it where it belongs.

Joz

:p:pB)

I wasnt talking about street racing i aint into that already had a crash at a roundabout because of dodgy speed driving. Was just curious to see the potential they have to beat more expensive larger sized engined cars, Did anyone go out a cruise tonight?

You could have also beaten a car with your ultimate 0-70mph accelleration then when at that speed both of you stuck at it to be lawful, there fore you win :p

The speed that any Vauxhall driver seems to drive at is astoneshing! they are idiots, i was talking to a 1.2l corsa driver about our cars and he came up with the 'bet you cant make it along the beaufront road in less than 2 mins!' when challenged on how he did this he said he stuck at a constant 80-90+ (most of this road is only 1 1/2 lanes wide, Hodgy might be able to shed some light on this too!