Front Bumper Mounts.

As above, lookin for the front bumper mounts that go behind the bar. In desperate need of a passenger side one in good condition, no twists in the metal. Of if anyone could tell me the part number from toyota that would be great. Cheers

The car is a 96 spec, but the bumper I've got is 98 spec oem.

Are they in good codition do u know mate. As I have my own ones and another set and both are not right. if your willin to sell, let me know wen u have, and send me a photo or 2. Cheers

So idrees wat your sayin is I'd need to take off the bumper bar and breackets, put on 98 spec brackets and attach the bar to them for the bumper to fit on. Glad I asked as I would of bein tryin to fit it with the 96 spec brackets. Ill probs take these but won't be till I can get on a comp the morn night round 7, before I could send u details and pay, as phone is shit for internet. Would u set them up for sendin monday and ill get u the morn for everythin else.

The crash bar is the same, just the brackets are different. They are a straight swap though. I'll package them tomorrow and I'll PM you my PayPal for them now and you can send payment when you're ready. :)