EP85 aftermarket seat rail on auctions

There's plenty of them over there, everyone said ya couldn't get the zoom springs for them but I managed to get a set on there! Plenty of great stuff for starlets available in japan!

I dont think theres realy any over there or id imagine the hyper revs book would feature atleast one!! Doesnt inspire confidence haha and yea im currently debating wether to custom fab some or say balls n buy em from yahoo auctions but thats where i got my ep91 set and as bean says it cost a bloody bomb by the time they are delivered with shipping charge n impot tax :(

• 2 months later...

I dont think theres realy any over there or id imagine the hyper revs book would feature atleast one!! Doesnt inspire confidence haha and yea im currently debating wether to custom fab some or say balls n buy em from yahoo auctions but thats where i got my ep91 set and as bean says it cost a bloody bomb by the time they are delivered with shipping charge n impot tax sad.png

ive not been on the forums much for a while as ive not touched the 85 for ages now really, and ive bought a house and all that sort of stuff...

But dont bother getting stuff from japan unless youve buckets of cash to throw about just get one welded up. i bought the drivers side recaro rail from japan and honestly i think it cost me £220 quid! i very nearly bought both sides too! it is a nice rail though and has a nice handle on to slide it lol

Edited by Bean