checking toyota prices

is there anyway to check out toyota part prices online? also is there anyway for a member of the public to get a trade discount? i managed to get myself a halfords trade card but i have a feeling toyota might be abit harder to get. i have a growing list of parts i want most will have to be toyota but some i want to compare with the likes of blueprint and what not but my local motorfactor dont seem to freindly when u just want to price check and they add a stupid amout on per part.

cheers shaun

seen toyo but wasnt sure how often it was updated nearest toyota dealer is like 50 odd miles bit of a pain to nip in. good mates with the guys in the local motorfactors but they are ment to be stupid strict on prices on there cause its the only place u can get parts for miles

if your needing to know about prices of parts and stuff ask gary @ GBR motorsport! im sure he still does stuff as ive had plenty of him in the past

yea i might need to was hoping there was an easyer way todo it urself rather than have to get someone else to go find prices everytime i find something i need