The add itself was probly his 1st post which straight away should be classed as suspicious. Then again there is no excuse for trying to rip someone off there are a lot of people on here who are not competent when it comes to cars and may have paid well over the odds for this. Hopefully u manage to get your issues with it sorted anyway. Where abouts in Glasgow are you?

As above realy. is wrong when people talk shite about whats done or what condition its in. least the warning is out now and i would of spoken to td first to confirm the car as they are good lads there.

The add itself was probly his 1st post which straight away should be classed as suspicious. Then again there is no excuse for trying to rip someone off there are a lot of people on here who are not competent when it comes to cars and may have paid well over the odds for this. Hopefully u manage to get your issues with it sorted anyway. Where abouts in Glasgow are you?

I remember when he first advertised it, it was at 4grand.....i refused to pay that for it, even if it was mint! in the end i paid 2800, but by the time ive got all the issues sorted, will be way above that......

Im from a place called Drymen mate, near Loch Lomond?? What about yourself?

As above realy. is wrong when people talk shite about whats done or what condition its in. least the warning is out now and i would of spoken to td first to confirm the car as they are good lads there.

I dont think TD even had anything to do with this car.......just the issues with it, would they real have been so incompetent? I dont think so.....or maybe they did build it, but Endless times just ran it into the ground.....

Cars being worked on as we speak.....Only upside is, its already got the TD04 there, which saves me money as i wanted to upgrade anyway...

That's crap man :( hate when people arnt honest about things

I know, it sucks ass, especially when you drive 8 hours! I got there, car looked fresh, but on closer inspection, the alloys need refurbed, the bodywork was far from mint, but it wasnt poor either, there was two massive holes in the center of the dash where gauges used to be, the drivers side a pillar cover had been cut to fuck...for whatever reason, and there were no sun visors :S

In hindsight, i shouldnt have bought it, i shouldve walked away, but after travelling 8 hours in what was essentially a smart car, i decided fuck it, project......

Doesnt take away the fact, him and his mate lied about the condition of the car...

Drymen not bad buddy another one local then im in Dumbarton so when you getting the car back then? At least the wiring faults should be easily sorted and will make the greatest difference something has most likely just been wired in poorly and causing other things to fuck up. 2 wires behind my radio wernt connected properly it was causing the alarm not to work and the clock would reset all them time so many things all down to 2 wires which blew the dome fuse.

Car will be back next week buddy, but wont be on the road for a while until i am happy with it, got a load of work on it to do, so im cutting about in VTR just now :lol:

Wiring is just time consuming thats all, it will get there eventually!