Just wondering really, what your all getting per gallon...

sometimes my car can be good, and also can be pretty shaite!

so filled her up today, and going to work it out soon :p

haha i usually do that! but... my light never comes on. i get seriously below the line too.its quite remarkable! hahah. just wanted to know tho really. if anyone knows theres like?

lol just keep on going bro, any attempts on the stickers or door strips mate?

nah mate, no attempt on them yet. got this week (mon - thurs) of exams, and hopefully i wont need the last 2 days (a week monday + wed's) for my 20 hour i.t exam. i want them to be over this week. i had a chat with my mate, he's just posted his car up, i think he's called matt_gt or something. but iwas talkin bout an engine conversion. but after reading a thread on here, i think it's just easier and cheaper to wait until im 19 or whatever for a glanza or gtt. although, been trying to get some quotes for next year. put myself 1 year older, with 1 years ncb... and i still couldnt get ANY

Haha I have had mine waaaaayy off teh gauge and the petrol light dont work :p

Usually used to get between 80-90 miles off a tenner or 35-40 off a fiver

lol i think mine does that on good weeks...

or its just shaite petrol that i buy!

Do Sportifs have Low fuel level lights? ive been well off the clock and its never come on?

dunno, sr's defo. do as you can see it when the sun shines on the dash, my bro has run his very low, and it has never came on.....

must be a little prob with all starlets then....

Rob

ill have to fill it up and work it out. but some weeks i can get loads out of it, and i thought there was sumthing wrong with it. but maybe its just the way i drive.hahahha

Do Sportifs have Low fuel level lights? ive been well off the clock and its never come on?

Yes they do, mine has one and you can see it when the sun shines on the dash, but mine DOESNT work either :p

i had my needle well below the E or low sign....no petrol light...must be blown or something...

i get a week and a day out of £25, nd i think i got 150 out of half a tank, and i rag it in 1st nd 2nd

yes my fuel light does come on lol, correction from bro's comment above. i dont get much atal, but in all fairness i do do quite a few miles. i reckon i could only get about 200-250 most with effectivly limiting myself to 3k rev limit, my fuel economy is baaaad lol

p.s jon think that sounds like a good idea to get it checked out! need to myself!

cheers

si

ok... im trying to get my tank empty and run out of fuel. just to see how far it goes. (im carrying abou a £5 in the boot, just incase. but its going forever. im like about 1cm below the line. surely it cant go further?

haha i guess your still in school then Luke?

I remember the days of skimping on the odd £10 here and there! :p in six weeks i'll be back to it :D

i finished school yesterday ahah.