hi,

just got a quote off wicked ep racing for a cat back exhaust 2.5" stainless system. $575 - £290 delivered! very cheap ay!! just wonderin what the systems are like? if anyone has one could you let me no what you think? or can anyone recomend a better alternative for the same price region??

thanks nick

Hi mate i have heard good things from the wepr exhausts and sacahs service is amazing, but have a look on tggt in the traders for autofixed, they do a cat back exhaust for about £245 and i think a turbo back one for about £290. And that is fitted to your car as well.

think i will go for the wicked ep one. sounds good. ive seen pictures n they look pretty good for the money. if it does start knocking off the axel im sure i can sort sumin out at work. also was just wonderin if they come with the flexy joint?

the autofixed exhausts are alot better than the wepr ones.

not true imo.

although i admittidly had trouble with my WEPR fitting, i got money back for the extra cost... and went from 133bph to 155bhp, genuine. With the exhaust and the assisting mods. If anyone says its not genuine i proved it a million times and couldnt care less.

The Autofixed dont sound anything special, but look a bit better at the backbox. but are not polished all the way through. And because he lives over here your bound to get good service.

The WEPR seem straighter. and better for performance, from what ive seen and heard.

these are from when i compared them a while back