my decat finally came

It depends what other mods you have, if you have a s,s exhaust you will probably need a fuel cut controller as you will probably hit fuel cut straight away. Other than that you just swap your lambaba sensor over from your cat and you are good to go.

Only mods i have is ...... cat back zorst system, got a hks actuator in set at 0.8bar and that's it lol.

No you wont need a FCD because if u did you would need a RRFPR etc. Your actuator is your first form of boost control, if it is set at 0.8bar it will keep you under fuel cut. You may have to re-adjust the length of the actuator rod after installing the de-cat. If you buy one in january we could help each other out fitting them etc. I am buying a full s/s system, braced de-cat, and HKS actuator in january (,") Hopefully get 150bhp outta it with those mods.

will try get one next year hopefully, then er..... tricky bit is to do what and how and what u need sorta thing lol, iam trying to aim for about 170hp safely with a bit of help and advice :ph34r:

Same hear shelly (,"")