Glanza Boost Restrictions

Hey everyone :) , im ceri-luke i gotta ep82 and my mate is buyin a glanza. I've hered that the glanza has boost restrictions in 1st + 2nd gear unlike the GT. Does anyone know why these gears are restricted and how you can remove the restriction? also if the restriction is removed will this cause any damage to the car? anyone got anything to help me out ? thanks alot ;)

Shouldn't really damage the car, but keep watch on the boost gauge in the winter i heard. All you have to do is bypass the solenoid, if you compare the the above photo on the left hand side, compare how they changed over the two wires :)

STARLETENGINEBAY001.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

as a free mod it totaly transforms the way the car drives,

welcome to teh club mate.

hwne you have a min put in a wee pforile pic of yourself that way people know who they are speaking too :)

just wounder why you need to keep an eye on the boost in the winter? i was thinking of using a bleed value to turn the boost up a like from 0.7 bar to 0.8bars is that a wise move your will it damage the turbo and the engine?

as a free mod it totaly transforms the way the car drives,

welcome to teh club mate.

hwne you have a min put in a wee pforile pic of yourself that way people know who they are speaking too ;)

thanks :) soz about the lack of a picture, i dont know how to up load it, the only thing i found to up load a pic is in my profile, how do i get a picture up ?? thanks ;)