EP91 Livesports Spoiler *Genuine*

Item Condition: Used, slight damage, nothing that cant be fixed. Structurally sound.

Price & Conditions: £180+postage+fees if paying by paypal. Willing to travel a bit to meet or you can come meet me. **provisionally sold to glanzav98 pending a postage quote tomorrow**

Item Description: Genuine Livesports Spoiler for EP91. Has lower mounting points for and top bolt points. This was bonded to my car as well, would recommend doing the same on yours. Looks good if you're into that kind of thing. Fits VERY well, no gaps around the top and all mounts line up.

Pictures:

IMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0366.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0368.jpg

IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

Contact Details: PM me please.

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: PM me your postcode and I will get postage estimates for you. I can only post items on Thursdays due to work.

Edited by Graeme

I may have to do some further research into this. I've based the price as if its a replica in the first post, if its genuine i'll do the repair myself and as for a bit more. Keep the PM's coming though, quotes for postage and the likes wont change if its a replica or genuine.

Thanks for letting me know it was genuine. I'll amend my listing. Will be wanting a little more to reflect the fact its not a copy. Anyone after postage quotes send me your address by PM, I'm off tomorrow so will be able to do it.