5e gt35 glanza offers on last few bits update 28/3

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also let me know if you glt reciepts for engine build and any issues at all any smoke? Etc etc

Was it run in correctly and usual stuff cheers

Edited by Hawwy

Okay mate:) any reciepts for work done? Really interested:) will it go straight in my glanza

Has it got acl bearing etc?

What else was done to it?

Also can you give me a price for it with without the oil cooler, civic rad,1000cc injectors

Edited by Hawwy

No receipts because I payed cash for the it to be built by Jdmodified so they can confirm all the work it's got acls in it and yes it will bolt straight in

So do you want a price for all those things because they don't come with the engine? Just you wrote with without in your question lol

Hawwy a mate of mine works for jd modified and i will vouch for how good jay's engine is! Its a savage engine thats been ballenced to within an inch of its life lol. they dont mess about the jd lads. they build some of the best modified cars you see and have hit crazy power from many skylines, mr2's etc and a few drift and motors sport builds too. 2k is the bargin of the year imo given the build quality! Id want more if it was my car lol

Also yea get me a price from jd for fit and map and a seprate price for just ecu n loom/accesories too as im not sure how soon ill fit it lol n can always book a fit n map through pete at jd when time comes ;)

Edited by shorty

I've had a lot of interest at 2000 mate so that's the final price dude I could meet you in Nottingham for the full asking price if you

Yes mate that sounds good. Now the final thing is .. How soon you need the payment? I definately want it i need it anyway my engine is fuked

What max bhp it can handle? Any head work?

Compression?

Edited by Hawwy

Haven't done a compression test because I know it's good but I can get one done if you like? It's got a stock head on it and the power depends on what turbo you use? You could do some head work and run 600bhp if you had a tubby good for it. As for the money dude I won't be pulling the car apart till after the 4th of September so after then would be good. Not interested in wheels or any other parts just cash

Hawwy a mate of mine works for jd modified and i will vouch for how good jay's engine is! Its a savage engine thats been ballenced to within an inch of its life lol. they dont mess about the jd lads. they build some of the best modified cars you see and have hit crazy power from many skylines, mr2's etc and a few drift and motors sport builds too. 2k is the bargin of the year imo given the build quality! Id want more if it was my car lol

Also yea get me a price from jd for fit and map and a seprate price for just ecu n loom/accesories too as im not sure how soon ill fit it lol n can always book a fit n map through pete at jd when time comes ;)

Cheers shorty I will be after 500 for the link and loom mate I will ask James and see what he can do for you dude

Okay mate after 4 september should be fine put my name for the engine :) needed 2 weeks thats about 2 weeks ..

Am not messer aswell iddy will vouch for me he knows how much ive been after engine

Edited by Hawwy