5e gt35 glanza offers on last few bits update 28/3

Item Condition: good

Price & Conditions:

Item Description: 1996 glanza v shell is in ok condition but has a few scuffs and abit of bubbling on one arch

spec

Blitz dump valve £50

Clear indicators £40

Gauges£30

Adjustable actuator £30

there is probably stuff i have missed out but this is a very quick car and worth over £8000 in bits i would prefer to see someone else enjoy it but will break if i can get buyers for the engine and turbo kit first

Pictures:

5A11AE9A-DC64-40E9-85F5-51B283855230-165

F00819D8-C51F-4A16-8322-EE1F600F8725-165

D7958576-EADC-498C-989F-D7EAC5AFDFCC-165

Location: basingstoke5D3BD177-53A1-4815-83F3-B78558ECE2D3-165

Contact Details: pm

Postage & Packaging / Delivery: pick up

Edited by jayep91
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I've had a few messages about breaking so I'm gonna put prices up for the engine and turbo kit only once these have buyers I will break the rest

Forged 5e built by jd modified and covered about 2500 miles comes with ap clutch which had seen about 200 miles £2000

Turbo kit £1500

• 2 weeks later...

Fire a txt at grant bud :) im sure you can tepmt him with the turbo kit haha. also bunv me a txt with a price on the link ecu dude as i could be very interested. and on a side note you know you will regret stripping it! Again!!! Lol

Lol grant needs that turbo kit in his life. I will ask Jdmodified if the can do some sort of deal with fitting and mapping for you aswell dude I've got a price in mind for the ecu but wanna see if I can get a cracking deal for you dude :) yeh I will probably regret gettin rid of it but I can always build another one on the future